Professional label assistance--500 Premium Clothing Labels Starting at $185
High-end fashion, industrial, and craft label and tag branding solutions for the serious professional includes:
- Free Professional Design and Branding Assistance on all Label Orders
- Free Technical Artwork with 100s of Color Options
- Responsive and Quick Personalized Service
- Free Photo of Your Physical Sample of your Clothing Label
- Free U.S and International Shipping
- ***And All at a 20%-60% Savings Over Our Competitors!
Premium Industrial Standards for Clothing Labels
Getting a Quote for you Label is as Easy as 1..2..3
1. Send us your Clothing Label Artwork
Send us your finished label or clothing tag artwork, sketch,or even just your concept and we will quickly respond with professional feedback and a very competitive price.
2. We Design a Technical Blueprint of your Clothing Label
We put together a professional label and tag blueprint for you. We only go forward with your written approval—NO SURPRISES!
3. We Make your Label Sample
From your technical layout, we manufacture your sample and with your 2nd approval, we go to production.
Needing help deciding which type of clothing label or tag you need? Let us help:
WHAT IS YOUR PRODUCT TYPE?
Frequently Asked Questions
How much do my custom clothing labels cost?
We are proud to be one of the industry’s top supplier of low cost premium woven labels and clothing tags. 250 premium grade woven labels start out at just $165 with artwork, set up, sample, and international shipping is included FREE.
What is the turnaround for fabric labels and hang tags?
We have both rush and standard turnaround. Our rush service gets your fabric labels “in hand” in 15 calendar days while the standard service takes about a 3 weeks to a month.
Do you have rush?
YES. We have a rush service that gets your clothing labels or woven patches “in hand” withing 15 days. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
What colors can I use can I use for woven and printed labels?
MANY! With our personalized service, you have almost an limitless amount of design options. You can select from hundreds of shades here:
What are the best options for my label artwork and application?
The answer to this requires an evaluation of both your label artwork and intended fashion, craft, or industrial application. Woven damask works well in most cases, but contact us to find out for sure.
Are there any setup or shipping fees for my custom labels?
Absolutely not! Your clothes label or tag quote includes all set up, art, sampling, and shipping fees. No hidden surprises!
More Guidelines for Insuring a Perfect Woven Label:
Whether your cloth labelling and branding needs are just personal –such as simple name identifier for which easy sewing labels are the best, or a genuine custom-designed premium logo branding woven label, many fashion designers, sewn product crafters, and industrial product designers often overlook labeling their products prior to the last crucial moment.
Below we have a handy reference that will assist you with selecting the best fabric label for your brand:
There are two types of cloth tags: Printed and Woven. The most common materials are cotton, satin polyester, and damask polyester.
- Entrepreneurs often overlook labeling their sewn products before the last minute. We suggest allowing for 3-4 weeks to receive the best pricing and quality options.
- With the advances in printed and woven fabric labeling technology, manufacturers can print images, such as color gradients and colors and shading. Highly intricate details of your apparel label design (such as a photo) are digitally copied and transferred to with a digital imprinting ribbon machine or to a state of the art woven loom.
- Woven clothing labels are manufactured with a weave depending on your design specifications. A digital air-jet loom receives digital data from a graphics interface and weaves your tag artwork as a part of the fabric. The labels folded and the edges are finished with professional ultrasonic or hot wire heat sealing.
- Woven Clothing Label Durability: The polyester fibers are incredibly durable and can withstand heavy usage including exposure to environmental elements, sports, and industrial activity and extensive washing/dryer laundering.
- Although we at Roxwell Waterhouse have a swift order turnaround, clothes tags need a slightly longer time course for completion. Most of the core materials that make up your labels and tags are exported from places like China or India. However we do have a 15 calendar day “in hand” delivery option for clothing labels if there is a time crunch.
- Woven art limitation: All artwork, such as logo and text drawings, must be ready for presentation. We can definitely help you with this!
- Please check for designs and fonts with irregular boundaries, shadows, or any color gradients. Keep in mind that the label design must conform to the limitations of weaving constraints and that the layout is weaving a piece of fabric. If you happen to have an intricate design for, it is sensible to go ahead and check out our printed clothing labels.
There are two major kinds of fabric tags: Printed and Woven. The most common materials are polyester and cotton.
Woven labels an patches are constructed with a weave according to your design specifications. An electronic air jet loom receives digital information from a vector graphic interface and weaves your art as a component of the fabric. The labels are then finished with hot cutting and folded.
Durability: The polyester fibers for woven clothing labels do withstand repeated usage very nicely, including washing/dryer, chemical exposure, and higher friction use.
Woven artwork limits: All label and tag art, including emblem log drawings and lettering, must be prepared in a clear, smooth 2-D linear presentation. There cannot be any extreme changes with color gradients, shadows, or extremely smaller fonts with irregular borders.
BEST LABELS IN THE INDUSTRY FOR FASHION DESIGN, SPORTING GOODS, AND SEWN PRODUCTS
High density damask is the Cadillac of custom clothing labels. With it, you can brand your clothing or accessories and be in the same league as the big designers. Big quality at a little price – that is the high definition damask guarantee.
High End Uses for High Definition Damask Woven Labels
If you’re trying to avoid scratchy surfaces, these type of items are much softer than lower grade, less dense fabric like taffeta. The result is a supple, upscale, and highly sturdy woven label that maintains form and color over many washings and heavy use. You can use these damask labels on anything you want, including:
- Dresses (apparel)
- Fine linens
- Designer purses
- Throw pillows
- Throw blankets
- Seat Covers
- Sporting equipment
- …and more!
Premium Clothing Label and Tag Gallery
What Makes High Definition Damask Fabric Labels Unique?
You may be wondering what the benefits are of investing in premium woven clothing labels. It may look a little similar to the midgrade damask we sell here at Roxwell Waterhouse, but here we use small denier (small diameter) polythreads woven together tightly.
This type of label is about the highest quality the textile market has to offer. The threads are extremely fine and very tightly woven, so we can capture the smooth edges and fine detail of your artwork.
To put matters into perspective, think about the difference between a picture colored with a marker, a crayon, and a colored pencil. The marker may get the job done, but all it will show is a bold blob of color. The crayon will get the job done even better, but its large point will limit its ability to get into tight corners. The best looking piece will be the one colored by the colored pencil, which offers fine-point precision. This grade of label is the colored pencil in this case, while taffeta and midgrade damask are the marker and crayon, respectively.
We use small denier (small diameter) polythreads woven together tightly. These types of custom clothing labels are about the highest quality the textile market has to offer. The threads are extremely fine and very tightly woven, so very smooth edges and fine detail of your artwork can be captured.
Is High Definition Damask Worth the Price?
We won’t deny the fact that high definition damask does cost more than taffeta or midgrade damask. You need to be aware of this before you place an order. The question here is whether or not what you get will be worth the extra money.
If you are looking for the cheapest option without any other factors in mind, HD damask isn’t for you. These labels work best for people who either need a soft fabric or a better resolution for their logos. If your company brand has a lot of curves in it, you may not be able to get it to look just right on other materials. With premium damask, your logo will look exactly how you want it to.
Assess your wants, needs, and budget and see if high definition woven damask is a good fit for all of that. If there isn’t enough room in the budget this type of product, you may want to look into some of the other materials we have at Roxwell Waterhouse. We are committed to finding the best deal for you from the start.
Tools that our clients have found valuable for their businesses:
Steps for Ordering Clothing Tags
Clothing Labels Color Chart
Labelling Options for Clothing Products
Labelling Options for Fashion Accessories
Labeling Options for Household Products
Labelling Options for Products for the Pet and Craft Industry
Labelling options for Sporting Goods and Industrial Products
Have any questions? We are here to help! Contact us at 682-227-0100 or contact us.
No matter how big or small your project may be, you can get what you need from our premium damask labels.
Resources to help answer common questions
FREE EBOOK: Need Ideas and Help With Your Sewn Product Business?
50 experts share their insights into marketing, business, and product development.
Building your Fabric Product Business—- Introducing the Seminal Guide for Professionals in the Fabric Products Industry. Over a 100 pages of marketing and operational insights from small business owners in the clothing, fashion accessories, sports, hobby, and pet products industry.
Need to make a serious impact for your sewn product or fashion line? 500 Premium Clothing Labels Starting at $185
What Our Clients Say About Our World class Service
Cecilia J. Lakin
President, Oakland County Latin Mass Association
Holy Mackerel Pet Designs