Not sure of what you need? Rest assured, we will walk you though the fabric label creation process and break it down into steps:
First—Congratulations on your new project!
If you have any questions at all—no worries—contact us or call 682-227-0100
Please refer to the table below for the best label type for your project or application.
- Labels for Clothing/Apparel
- Labels for Fashion accessories
- Household Items
- Sturdy Tags for Outdoor/Rugged Items
- Labels for Pet Products, Craft and hobby items
We will contact you quickly and give you feedback. Since labels are small fabric units, there may be engineering constraints of a particular aspect of the design. We will let you know what is technically possible so that we can transform your art into one of the most effective branding tools out there: custom labels for fabric products.
You place the order—no worries at this, either. We will walk you through seamlessly
Within 1-2 business days, we will send you back what is called a layout—here are some examples:
If you have corrections (you get 1 free correction), let us know. Be sure to review the following:
If you are not certain as to which type of tag to get, check the following table for appropriate label types for specific applications. Our experts can advise you as well. You can contact us for any questions or ideas you may have for your custom garment labels or other fabric tags project.
7. You receive a photo sample—we will only go forward with your written approval.
8. In about 3-4 weeks, we deliver your order via USPS (U.S. Clients) or DHL (International clients). Please note that we require signature upon receipt to insure your labels are delivered
9. That’s it! You are ready to go!