High-end Custom Clothing Labels for Fashion, Industrial Clothing and Products Branding Solutions for the Serious Professional Includes:
- Free Professional Design and Branding Assistance on all Custom Clothing Label and Tag Orders
- Free Technical Clothing Label Artwork with 100s of Color Options
- Responsive and Quick Personalized Service on all Custom Labels
- Free Photo of Your Physical Sample of your Clothing Label
- Free U.S and International Shipping for all Clothing Labels
- ***And All at a 20%-60% Savings Over Our Competitors!
Getting a Quote for your Clothing Label is as Easy as 1..2..3
2. We Design a Technical Blueprint of your Custom Clothing Labels and Tags
We put together a professional label and tag blueprint for you. We only go forward with your written approval—NO SURPRISES!
3. We Make your Label Sample
From your technical layout, we manufacture your clothing tag custom sample and with your 2nd approval, we go to production. With this two step process, you know exactñy what type of custom label for clothing that you are getting. No unpleasant surprises!
Premium Custom Clothing Label and Tag Gallery
Needing Help Deciding Which Type of Custom Clothing Label or Gag you Need? Let us help!
WHAT IS YOUR PRODUCT TYPE?
Frequently Asked Questions about Clothing Label Orders
How much do my custom clothing labels cost?
We are proud to be one of the industry’s top supplier of low cost premium woven labels and clothing tags. 250 premium grade woven labels start out at just $165 with artwork, set up, sample, and international shipping is included FREE.
What is the turnaround for fabric labels and hang tags?
We have both rush and standard turnaround. Our rush service gets your clothes labels “in hand” in 15 calendar days while the standard service takes about a 3 weeks to a month.
Do you have a rush custom label and tag service for tight turnaround times?
YES. We have a rush service that gets your clothing labels or woven patches “in hand” within 15 days. Please inquire for availability and pricing.
What colors can I use for woven clothing labels?
MANY COLORS! With our personalized clothing tags service, you have almost a limitless amount of design options. You can select from hundreds of shades here:
What are the best options for my label artwork and application?
The answer to this requires an evaluation of both your clothing label artwork and intended fashion, craft, or industrial application. Woven damask works well in most cases, but contact us to find out for sure.
Are there any setup or shipping fees for my custom clothing labels?
Absolutely not! Your clothes label or tag quote includes all set up, art, sampling, and shipping fees. No hidden surprises!
More Guidelines for Insuring a Perfect Woven Clothing Label:
Whether your cloth labelling and branding needs are just personal –such as simple name identifier for which easy sewing labels are the best, or a genuine custom-designed premium logo branding woven label, many fashion designers, sewn product crafters, and industrial product designers often overlook labeling their products prior to the last crucial moment.
Below we have a handy reference that will assist you with selecting the best fabric label for your brand:
- There are two types of custom cloth tags: Printed and Woven. The most common materials for clothing labels are cotton, satin polyester, and damask polyester.
- Entrepreneurs often overlook labeling their sewn products before the last minute. We suggest allowing for 3-4 weeks to receive the best pricing and quality options on all clothing labels.
- With the advances in printed and woven fabric labeling technology, manufacturers can print images, such as color gradients and colors and shading. Highly intricate details of your clothing tags design (such as a photo) are digitally copied and transferred to with a digital imprinting ribbon machine or to a state of the art digital woven loom allowing detailed, custom design.
- Woven clothing labels are manufactured with a weave depending on your custom design specifications. A digital air-jet weaving loom receives digital data from a graphics interface and weaves your tag artwork as a part of the fabric. The custom clothing tags are folded (if needed) and the edges are finished with professional ultrasonic or hot wire heat sealing.
- Woven Clothing Label Durability: The polyester fibers of the heavy duty high density labels and tags for clothing are incredibly durable and can withstand heavy usage including exposure to environmental elements, sports, and industrial activity and extensive washing/dryer laundering.
- Although we at Roxwell Waterhouse have a swift order turnaround, clothes tags need a slightly longer time course for completion. Most of the core materials that make up your clothing labels and tags are exported from places like China or India. However we do have a 15 calendar day “in hand” delivery option for clothing labels if there is a time crunch.
- Woven clothes label customized art limitation: All artwork, such as logo and text drawings, must be ready for presentation. We can definitely help you with this!
- Please check for designs and fonts with irregular boundaries, shadows, or any color gradients. Keep in mind that the custom label design must conform to the limitations of weaving constraints and that the layout is weaving a piece of fabric. A solution for this problem is to have a larger label made. However, if you happen to have an intricate custom design for your personiazed clothes tags, it may sensible to go ahead and check out our printed clothing labels
- There are two major kinds of custom clothing tags: Printed and Woven. The most common materials for clothing labels are polyester and cotton.
- Personalized woven clothing labels an patches are constructed with a weave according to your design specifications. An electronic air jet loom receives digital information from a vector graphic interface and weaves your art as a component of the fabric. The clothes labels are then finished with hot cutting and folded.
- Durability: The polyester fibers for woven clothing labels do withstand repeated usage very nicely, including washing/dryer, chemical exposure, and higher friction use. The colors do no fade nor so the threads fray.
- Woven clothing label artwork limits All custom label and tag art, including emblem logo drawings and lettering, must be prepared in a clear, smooth 2-D linear presentation. Unless you are getting a larfe label or patch done, there cannot be any extreme changes with color gradients, shadows, or extremely smaller fonts with irregular borders.
What Our Clients Say About Our World Class Service
Cecilia J. Lakin
President, Oakland County Latin Mass Association
Holy Mackerel Pet Designs
Best Clothing Labels In The Industry For Fashion Design, Fashion Accessories, Sporting Goods, Pet Apparel, Toys, and Sewn Products
High density damask is the Cadillac of custom clothing labels. With it, you can brand your clothing or accessories and be in the same league as the big clothing designers. Big quality at a little price – that is the high definition damask guarantee.
High End Uses for High Definition Damask Personalized Woven Clothing Labels
If you’re trying to avoid scratchy surfaces, these type of items are much softer than lower grade, less dense fabric like taffeta. The result is a supple, upscale, and highly sturdy woven label that maintains form and color over many washings and heavy use. You can create custom damask labels and use them on anything you want, including:
- Dresses (apparel)
- Fine linens
- Designer purses
- Throw pillows
- Throw blankets
- Seat Covers
- Sporting equipment
- …and more!
We won’t deny that high definition custom damask clothing labels does cost more than taffeta or midgrade damask. You need to be aware of this before you place an order. The question here is whether or not what you get will be worth the extra money.
If you are looking for the cheapest labelling option without any other factors in mind, HD damask isn’t for you. These custom clothing labels work best for people who either need a soft fabric or a better resolution for their logos. If your company brand has a lot of fine detail in it, you may not be able to get it to look just right on other materials. With premium damask clothing labels, your custom logo will look exactly how you want it to.
Assess your wants, needs, and budget and see if high definition woven damask clothes labels is a good fit for all of that. If there isn’t enough room in the budget for this type of product, you may want to look into some of the other materials we have at Roxwell Waterhouse. We are committed to finding the best deal for you from the start.
Tools that our clients have found valuable for their businesses:
Steps for Ordering Clothing Tags
Clothing Labels Color Chart
Labelling Options for Clothing Products
Labelling Options for Fashion Accessories
Labelling Options for Household Products
Labelling Options for Products for the Pet and Craft Industry
Labelling options for Sporting Goods and Industrial Products
Have any questions about custom woven clothing labels? We are here to help! Contact us at 682-227-0100 or contact us.
No matter how big or small your project may be, you can get what you need from our premium damask clothing labels.
Resources to help answer common questions
We have Premium Production Quality Custom Labels, Tags, and Patches for Every Project in the Industry
FREE EBOOK: Need Ideas and Help With Your Sewn Product Business?
50 experts share their insights into marketing, business, and product development.
Building your Fabric Product Business—- Introducing the Seminal Guide for Professionals in the Fabric Products Industry. Over a 100 pages of marketing and operational insights from small business owners in the clothing, fashion accessories, sports, hobby, and pet products industry.
An Important Note About Color Matching Your Custom Clothing Labels and Tags
Coloring matching of any textile is an area of great confusion and is oftentimes the source of a clothing, fashion, or sewn product designer worry. Amazing at it seems, color matching of your personalized clothing label in any industry has a long way to go before technological perfection with color matching is achieved.
Although we work with some of the best textile engineers in the woven clothing label business, please note it is very difficult, if not impossible to get a 100% exact match, especially with very deep shades or yellow, red, blue, or green. With all of the advances in technology in the last decade, why has color matching lagged behind other innovations?
The first thing to consider is the actual twist of the thread for your clothes label. Is it S (counterclockwise) or Z
(clockwise)? Believe it or not, the twist direction of the yarn actually affects the ionic bonding (bonding using sodium, potassium, and chloride ions) properties of the dye—especially for synthetics.
Another factor to consider is the manufacturing source of the yarns of your clothing tags—if the threads are obtained from different yarn suppliers—usually the cheapest wins out, as pricing is key in today’s environment. Suppliers from Europe is usually Z twist while those from the Far East are usually S. As explained above, this makes a big difference with dye chemical bonding—and thus effects the resulting shade.
The slight pH alterations of the water used as a solvent to mix with the concentrated fabric dye for your custom clothing tags can greatly affect the bonding of the dye ions to the fabric. If the pH of water is 7.135 in one batch of dye at time #1 and 7.275 with with the same batch of dye at time #2, then the ions in the fabric dye will bind slightly stronger or slightly weaker. The shade that results from this small alteration will be a color very slightly off from the original batch.
So what are the solutions for getting a good color match for your clothing labels?
The only real solution (which is an expensive one with a lengthy production time) is to employ your clothing label supplier’s physical sampling service, and then when you are satisfied with the color matching quality—make a very large order—perhaps large enough to cover your textile needs for years. If you don’t plan on making any changes to your clothing labels —such as changes in logo structure, then this is by far the most cost effective avenue.
However, if you need only a limited amount of fabric clothing labels of any one run, it is helpful to relax the color matching requirements to a small range of shades and hues—for production, it’s the fastest and least expensive method. Rest assured that we will get your colors matched as closely as possible!
What Makes High Definition Damask Fabric Labels Unique?
You may be wondering what the benefits are of investing in premium custom woven clothing labels. It may look a little similar to the midgrade damask we sell here at Roxwell Waterhouse, but here we use small denier (small diameter) polythreads woven together tightly.
These types of custom clothing labels is about the highest quality the textile market has to offer. The threads are extremely fine and very tightly woven, so we can capture the smooth edges and fine detail of your artwork.
It is all a matter of label art resolution
To put matters into perspective, think about the difference between a picture colored with a marker, a crayon, and a colored pencil. The marker may get the job done, but all it will show is a bold blob of color. The crayon will get the job done even better, but its large point will limit its ability to get into tight corners. The best looking piece will be the one colored by the colored pencil, which offers fine-point precision. This grade of clothing tag is the colored pencil in this case, while taffeta and midgrade damask cloth tags are the marker and crayon, respectively.
We use small denier (small diameter) polythreads woven together tightly. These types of custom clothing labels are about the highest quality the textile market has to offer. The threads are extremely fine and very tightly woven, so very smooth edges and fine detail of your artwork can be captured.