Ordering Terms and Conditions
We understand a designer’s need to source high quality custom fabric labels at low prices.
We have several ordering structures available depending on your needs.
Our simplified process
- Customer sends artwork
- We make suggestions as to corrections needed (if any) to insure a high quality label
- Customer remits payment via online invoice—all major credit and debit cards are accepted. The customer also receives an instant receipt and buyer’s protection
- If needed, we will produce a layout if the customer doesn’t already have one created—free of charge within 24-48 hours of payment. If cancellation before production occurs, then a $35 art fee is assessed.
- The customer can make up to 1 set of corrections free of charge. Any further corrections
are $25 each.
- The layout goes to production.
- We will send you a photo scan of your physical sample. You can opt out to save 3-5 business days wait.
A physical sample mailed to you in 10-12 business days with certified mail for $65
**It is highly recommended that you employ these physical sample production services if the requirements are very highly specific. Understand that any digital color data is subject to slight alterations depending on the operating system, the graphics software, or screen resolution.
If a 100% visual match is a must, we highly recommend the mailed physical sampling process.
We strive to create colors/designs matching as closely as possible. Each label production run is a like a fingerprint. If you have the requirement of a highly specific color/ pattern match—we can certainly accommodate your needs.
- Turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks after final approval.
- Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt if you have any problem. We send our custom fabric labels USPS with signature confirmation.
We unfortunately cannot be responsible for any issue occurring due to uncontrollable factors. All sales are final.
More Privacy Information
When you send an information request form or email inquiry, We collect you email, as well as any optional information you would like to share, such as name, phone number, and details of your specific labeling needs.
We use this information to respond and to send occasional business information.
Your information is private. Under no circumstances do we share your information to any outside party, unless you request it.
Just email Mary at email@example.com if you would like to edit or remove your information with us. Just put remove to opt out at anytime.
This website does not collect credit card information.
Your information is strictly confidential and will not be sold or leased to any 3rd party. As you browse roxwellwaterhouse.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with roxwellwaterhouse.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.